The Administrative Assistant for Facilities supports both the Facilities Department and the Woodland facility through the coordination of and participation in a variety of activities that streamline operations and maximize productivity. They will work closely with the entire Facilities team to maintain a safe, efficient, and well-organized environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Exercise a high level of professionalism and confidentiality when working with staff, projects and proprietary information.
- Administer the Security Badge/FOB issuance process, including amendments, additions, and deletions to employee list.
- Oversee maintenance to Security system and alarm response.
- Coordinate with vendors to respond to basic level facility management requests of all types including but not limited to landscaping, janitorial and security.
- Conduct site inspections of 3rd party work as they relate to safety issues and overall workplace environment.
- Assist in completing minor facility repairs, including but not limited to moves, repairs and cleaning at all Northern California Clark Pacific sites.
- Review of work requests on intranet daily and assist in the creation and resolution of work requests. Oversee work order delegation thru Facilities calendar.
- Maintain and regularly update workstation maps throughout the plant.
- Update and collect daily inspection sheets and logs.
- Update Vendor Dashboard and schedule routine maintenance.
- Complete data entry as requested, create signage and lamination, post notifications/memos throughout facility.
- Support the needs of Facility Team as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.