“What we do is all about whom we do it for.”
Air Methods is a team of caring, innovative, and collaborative individuals with one purpose - to save lives every day. There’s a dedication to our mission that is palpable. We value the diversity of backgrounds, ideas, opinions, and life experiences that our team members bring. We selectively hire people who consider themselves high-achievers and those that have empathy. We all share the intrinsic motivation to be of service to others; patient advocacy is in our DNA. Our values create an open and transparent culture where we instill mutual trust, autonomy, and outside-the-box thinking.
1980, Roy Morgan founded Air Methods after a personal experience convinced him that properly equipped and staffed air medical service helicopters were a must. With one helicopter and a single hospital contract in Colorado, he pledged his commitment to safety and outstanding patient care. Today, we hold those same values and are always ready to respond when it matters most. Annually, we conduct over 70,000 transports amassing over 150,00 flight hours.
What you get to do:
As the Administrative Assistant you will be essential to the company meeting its goals by driving the increased effectiveness of one senior VP and the team. This role will require a sharp, experienced administrative assistant who enjoys solving complex problems and is motivated by flawless execution.
- Ensure the senior leadership time is aligned with their priorities through demonstrated understanding of the core business and by leveraging expert prioritization strategies.
- Develop and maintain spreadsheets, reports and charts necessary for managing the region to defined metrics on a regular basis.
- Expand the capacity of these executives to be in many places at once by building relationships and trust with their key people.
- Increase bandwidth of the senior executives by anticipating needs and taking ownership of planning, executing, and delegating activities, creating an extra layer of accountability.
- Assist with arrangements for customer visits and presentations.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and handle all scheduling.
- Minimal travel requirements to support the leaders
Traits that would make you successful:
- You thrive in fast-paced environments; you navigate uncertainty with speed; you have a sound problem-solving approach and the ability to prioritize makes you an expert at bringing order to chaos; you look around corners to solve problems before they arise.
- You have high EQ and executive presence. You tactfully negotiate complex dynamics with sensitivity and discretion, effectively manage intricate projects and partnerships, and are a precise and polished representative of senior leadership.
- You effectively drive alignment and understanding across stakeholders through efficient communication that reduces ambiguity both for yourself and for others.
- You're an expert at viewing the bigger picture to help you anticipate needs and identify priorities. Because you know what needs to be done and when, you're able to set up systems and processes that optimize teams. As you are prioritizing the executive's time, you ensure that the details never slip through the cracks.
What you will bring to the team:
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college
- At least 3+ years related experience as an executive assistant
- Prioritization, problem solving, expert communication, strong organizational skills and an “ownership and partnership” mindset.
- ability to travel 5% of the time
- remote position with ability to be hybrid in Philadelphia, PA if desired
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.