Requisition ID: 142781
Job Level: Mid Level
Department: Shared Services
Market: Corporate Home Office
Employment Type: Full Time
As an Administrative Support Professional, you will provide support to Project Management and Design in daily tasks required to fulfill contractual obligations for construction projects. Primarily, the Administrative Assistant will support staff by compiling, copying, submitting, delivering/picking up, and tracking project deliverables.
A subsidiary of Kiewit Corporation, Aero Automatic Sprinkler Company is one of the Southwest’s largest and most-respected fire protection contractors. With its roots in Phoenix, AZ, Aero also operates through branch offices in California and Colorado. Aero offers complete services for all construction market types and any size project as well as complete testing and maintenance services.
This position is based out of Phoenix, AZ.
- Assist in preparation of material/equipment submittals and shop drawings, closeout documentation, ordering and obtaining hydraulic placards, and tracking, scanning, filing and distribution of these documents.
- Deliver/pick up plan review submittals to and from jurisdictions.
- Set up new projects in the network filing system and enter project information into the project database.
- Update and maintain spreadsheet tracking changes in municipality codes and requirements.
- Maintain and update electronic reference library, electronic and paper project file system, and product technical data folders/information.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two to three (2 to 3) years of administrative experience, preferably in the construction industry.
- Ability to work in the office Monday – Friday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs as well as Access, Bluebeam, Adobe products.
- Ability to work independently: Take directive on a project and then proceed to completion, using a high level of initiative and independent action.
- Ability to work as a part of a team: Establish and maintain effective, professional relationships with employees in all departments and be proactive in solving project issues.
- Ability to display and maintain a positive attitude in a customer-focused environment.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, with ability to prioritize daily responsibilities.
- Must be very detail oriented, with ability to coordinate, organize, and follow up on various projects simultaneously and without direct instruction.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.