This opening is intended to be a Full time position.
- Work safely and insure that others are working in a safe manner.
- Provide a high level of Customer Service and professionalism.
- Meet and greet visitors and customers to Cashman Equipment Company.
- Keep work environment clean and orderly at all times.
- Open, sort and route mail daily.
- Handle cash sales, receipts and customer service of walk-in customers.
- Balance and reimbursement of cash drawer, and preparing the deposit each day.
- Process all documentation generated in the parts department including filing, and scanning of parts documents, and coding of parts invoices.
- Coordination of scheduling the training and conference rooms and prepping them with snacks, drinks, and meals as needed.
- Ordering office and cleaning supplies.
- Managing the Caterpillar Gear store in coordination with our Marketing Department.
- Coordination of facility needs to the Facility Manager to insure that our facility is always presentable.
- Making travel arrangements for the parts department employees.
- Maintain utilized work areas, equipment and tools to promote a safe and clean environment.
- Work varying shifts and overtime as necessary.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Enable Cashman to achieve its objective of Safely Home. Everyone. Every Day.™ by promoting a positive safety culture and adhering to all company safety policies, procedures and practices.
- Report any unsafe acts or conditions.
- Deliver Cashman’s “Best Customer Experience” for all internal and external customers on a consistent basis.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with all co-workers, customers and the general public.
- Professional phone and customer service skills.
- Math skills for critical measurement.
- Proficient computer technology skills, including ability to utilize other company authorized software.
- Knowledge of CAT equipment/components/parts
- Completes and processes appropriate documentation.
- Effectively participates as part of team, leading and assisting where appropriate and requesting assistance when needed.
- Achieves a customer focus by delivering high quality, cost effective service.
- Effectively participates as part of team, leading and assisting where appropriate and requesting assistance when needed. Achieves a customer focus by delivering high quality, cost effective service.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma, GED or trade school equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Computer skills
- Ability to read and understand materials commonly used in the parts division.
- Valid Nevada driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Must have driven a motor vehicle with a valid license for more than three (3) years.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Professional appearance and demeanor consistent with position and responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Stand/walk 1-4 hours a day, and/or sit 5-6 hours a day.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. Must be able to occasionally bend, squat and climb, including the ability to ascend and descend ladders.
- Must use hands for repetitive simple grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office/warehouse environment with exposure to heat, cold, dust, dirt and noise.
- Occasional travel and overnight stays.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. The roles and objectives of this job do not include setting corporate policy, and does not constitute a managing agent of the company. Cashman Equipment reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.