Founded in 1939, M & J Wilkow LTD’s mission is to look for extraordinary opportunities to create value through our sound investment, redevelopment, management, and leasing expertise. The company has successfully applied its philosophy to nearly every form of real estate in virtually every geographic and economic setting. When we are principals, our commitment is underscored by a financial stake in the investment. We are looking to grow our team by adding a Full-time Administrative Assistant at our Maui, Hawaii location! The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the Senior General Manager who oversees the day-to-day operations.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist Property Manager with all administrative support including, but not limited to customer service, clerical, filing, documentation.
- Provide proactive tenant relations and regular tenant communication both verbally and in writing.
- Maintain office equipment in good repair and manage supply inventory
- Provide customer service to walk-ins, over the phone and through email correspondence
- Schedule appointments and follow-ups as necessary
- Assist with answering phones, filing, photocopying, assembling marketing materials.
- Submit and code invoices in the Avid system; manage property payables
- Manage Certificates of Insurance by contacting tenants and vendors to obtain updated certificates as needed
- Track tenant submeter water meter readings as well as gross sales reports on excel – must be able to create simple formulas, link spreadsheets and accurately enter data
- Manage tenant compliance as related to a/c contracts, grease interceptor cleaning, grease hood cleaning, fire extinguisher inspections, contacting tenants to obtain current information
- Prepare service agreements, including drafting, routing for signature and tracking
- Maintain and update tenant contact information on a regular basis
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned
- Assist with marketing and property programs, including after hours and weekends, as needed
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Must have excellent computer, organizational and written/verbal skills
- Experience and proficiency with Windows, Adobe, MS Office programs, including skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, 45 wpm, and comfortable with data entry
- Effective communication, ability to multi-task, and prioritize multiple tasks
- Minimum of 1-year administrative experience preferably in office or related field
- Reliable transportation to make daily bank deposits
- Accounts payable/invoicing processing experience preferred
- Ability to problem solve and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment required
- Property management software, including Avid and MRI preferred
- Commercial real estate property management experience preferred
- Local candidates only, please