We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Chestertown. The role will provide support to the Executive & Human Resources team handling a wide variety of projects and assignments. Responsibilities include organizing and assisting with corporate events, maintaining schedules and calendars, prepare and manage correspondences, data entry, and additional support as needed. Human Resources knowledge is a plus!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Strong computer skills (proficient in all Microsoft Office applications)
- Data entry; maintain databases; gather data and prepare reports from various sources
- Organize and assist with corporate events
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and track results
- Book travel for the executive team
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Trustworthy - confidentiality is key to the role and this person must be reliable and trusted
- Highly organized
- Excellent time management
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service oriented, personable, friendly, and professional demeanor
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The Dixon Group is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as to administer all personnel actions, compensation and benefits, without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry or national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, veteran status, military service, or any other factors protected by applicable law. This policy extends to all employees and applicants and to all aspects of the employment relationship.