Q3 Contracting, a division of Primoris Services Corporation, is a publicly owned and operated construction contracting company that provides both specific and turnkey services for its customers in the gas, oil, electric and telecommunications industry. We are headquartered in Minnesota, with branch offices in Colorado, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
We have immediate openings for multiple Administrative Assistants supporting the Design group at our Denver, CO office.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer customer calls and inquires
- Complete and process necessary documentation
- Maintain various Excel tracking sheets
- Properly scan and document paperwork
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One years’ clerical/administrative experience
- Excellent analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities to be effective and efficient
- Must be comfortable and effective working in an environment with changing demands, delays and responding to unexpected situations
- Ability to maintain and protect confidential information
- Proficient user of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; ability to maintain a high level of professionalism when interacting with all customers (internal/external)
- Bilingual Spanish skills desired, but not required
Q3 Contracting is a drug-free environment and all candidates are subject to drug testing.
Compensation: $19 to $23/ hour
Q3 Contracting provides competitive market pay, with a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with Generous Company Match
- Company-paid Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
Qualified Veterans, Minorities and Women encouraged to apply.