Acct Stocker - Part Time - Great for those needing flexible schedule!
The Empire Company, one of the largest millwork distribution companies in the United States is currently looking to fill a PT ACCOUNT STOCKER to service our Lowe's customer stores.
The Primary purpose of the Account Stocker position is to service Lowe’s stores by fulfilling the requirements of The Empire Company’s Stocking Program with Lowes, which includes stocking Empire materials that have been previously shipped to the store.
- Ensure your safety while working in the Lowes store, as well as the safety of those around you, including: Lowes personnel or Lowes customers
- Be courteous and professional to the customer
- Communicate effectively with Lowes store personnel
- Contact the Lowes receiving department of store you are responsible for to confirm availability of products to be stocked
- Stock Empire products included in the Stocking Program within 36 hours of when they are delivered (after the materials have been received in the Lowes system) unless other arrangements are made with authorized Lowe’s representatives
- Retrieve Empire products from inventory, break bundles and stock products appropriately
- Ensure all Empire products that are stocked look neat/tidy:
- Straighten and push back moulding,
- Return ALL products to their proper location.
- Stock moulding in the proper bin locations.
- Perform culls and ensure Lowe’s has properly received credit for damaged pieces found during the stocking process.
- Keep aisles free of debris during the stocking process.
- Clean up and properly dispose of all bundle ties and other packing materials.
- Return or arrange for return of all carts and/or cattle racks to their proper location.
- Participate in special events for customers (i.e. Grand Openings, Contractor Days, product knowledge training, etc.), as requested.
- Assist with store set/reset activity, as needed.
- High school diploma or GED
- A valid un-restricted driver’s license (Other than vision)
- Automobile Insurance coverage (you will need to provide proof)
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Apple or Android Smart Phone.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Standing, walking, bending or twisting
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Lifting 100 lbs. with use of equipment or assistance
- Pushing/pulling up to 25 lbs.
Travel to assigned Lowes store(s) in a local geographic region.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Novo Building Products is a leading manufacturer and distributor of moulding, stair parts, doors, and other specialty building products servicing building material dealers (lumberyards), door shops, retail home centers, and millwork manufacturers throughout the United States. The North American divisions include The Empire Company, Southwest Moulding, Ornamental Mouldings, and LJ Smith. This position is with The Empire Company one of the largest millwork distribution companies in the United States
For more information please visit our website at: www.novobp.com
NOVO Building Products/The Empire Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V