Confluent Medical Technologies is dedicated to working collaboratively with our customers, taking their projects from rapid prototype into high volume production. Our unparalleled technical expertise, proven experience and partnership with our clients has allowed us to perfect the process necessary to deliver world-class medical devices through innovative material science, engineering, and manufacturing. Our primary capabilities include: nitinol components, balloon expandable stents and balloon catheters, delivery systems, biomedical textiles, access kits, and guidewires. We take pride in our position as the leader in the medical technology space and are driven by a passion to create products that our clients have envisioned for their customers.
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join our Scottsdale, AZ team! You may be just who we are looking for!
As a uniquely qualified candidate, you will:
- Monitor past due accounts, preparing and communicating reconciliations. Facilitate actions for resolution in coordination with Sales team
- Develop policies & procedures as it pertains to collections & credit reviews
- Ensure timely month-end and year-end close by preparing monthly Accounts Receivable related accruals, journal entries and general ledger reconciliations
- Create and manage the processing of manual billings, adjustments, cash application, check deposits, Proof of Delivery reconciliation, short pays, non-trade deductions and price discrepancy reconciliation
- Review incoming ACH & Lockbox payments on daily basis
- Intercompany eliminations
- Drive productivity improvements in the Accounts Receivable Team with a focus on continuous improvement
- Increase organizational capability through training and development of AR Specialists
- Weekly reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments
- Ensure accurate application of cash
- Stay updated on industry and legislative changes
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- A minimum of two (2) years of Accounting Experience, with AR/Collections experience preferred
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles and Internal Controls
- Experience interfacing with internal and external auditors
- Familiarity with major ERP and accounting systems. Experience with Epicor a definite plus
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills with a high level of integrity
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high degree of maturity, diplomacy, and professionalism
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Confluent Medical offers very competitive compensation and benefits and is proud to have a distinguished reputation throughout the medical device industry around the world! We welcome eager and ambitious team players to apply! There’s no better time to join Confluent Medical!!
Transforming Concepts into Reality
Qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone, fax or email inquiries from potential applicants, external recruiters or other interested parties, please.
We regret that we are unable to sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited visa status for this position.
Confluent Medical is an equal opportunity employer.