Black Book is proud to begin the recruitment for an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist who possesses that unique talent and skill set of supporting the entire organization from a cash management perspective. This is a very rare and unique opportunity to join not only Black Book, but also Hearst Transportation and the Hearst Organization.
Work Location: Lawrenceville, GA/ Hybrid work from home
This position will work in a cross functional role supporting most parts of the organization including sales and finance. Ultimately the Accounts Receivable Specialist responsibility is to manage the bad debt exposure for the organization.
Primary Duties and Accountabilities:
- Specialist will be assigned a portfolio of customers to manage the collection of past due balances.
- Research issues with PO’s or billing issues.
- Prepare, review, and mail statements to customers.
- Research over/under payments
- Reconcile customer’s accounts working directly with our customer’s Accounts Payable group.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of experience as an Account Receivable Specialist.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, & Access.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Associates Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Advantage and/or Microsoft Dynamics experience a plus
- Proficient in all MS-Office applications
- Experience in multiple financial roles
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer support
- Must be a strong teammate being punctual, reliable, flexible, and excellent at balancing multiple detail-oriented projects.