Accounts Receivable/Billing Clerk
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE/BILLING CLERK
$500.00 Sign-On Bonus to anyone applying and getting hired as an Accounts Receivable/Billing Clerk between May 7, 2021 and January 31, 2022.
Threshold Rehabilitation Services, Inc., a human service agency supporting people with disabilities, has a part time opening for a 24-29 hour per week Accounts Receivable/Billing Clerk. Flexible part time hours Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Accounts Receivable/Billing Clerk is responsible for various aspects of the billing and cash collection process.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
Hand sanitizing stations, self assessment for COVID-19 symptoms and temperature taking stations have been established. All employees and participants are required to wear masks at all times.
- Computer knowledge is a must
- An Associates Degree and 3-5 years full time experience in general accounting or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Word and Microsoft Excel a must.
- Billing experience in an accounting system, on Pennsylvania’s PROMISe system, Medicaid/Medicare claims and/or insurance claims a plus.
- Ability to multitask and keep an organized Record System/File System also required
- Pre-employment Drug Screen
- PA Criminal History Clearance