This individual will be responsible for offering superior service to our customers and field staff. In addition, this individual will be accountable for collecting the receivables on an assigned territory.
Specific Duties Include:
• Produce a minimum of 28 outbound contacts daily on a monthly average by using telephone calls, emails, and letters as the means. Be able to record the contacts accurately within the PFW system.
• Take a minimum of 14% of the daily inbound activity on a monthly average originated by customers, store personnel, and any other party who contacts our department. This will be a result of telephone calls, emails, and letters. Be able to record the inbound activity accurately within the PFW system.
• Collect on a portfolio of assigned receivable accounts.
• Assist our customers with questions regarding their accounts.
• Support the field staff by offering support on questions pertaining to credit and collections.
• Complete accounting adjustments in an accurate and timely manner.
• Make credit authorization decisions using the information and authority levels given.
• Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
• Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
• Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
• Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
• Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
• Minimum of 2 years collection and/or customer service experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional telephone etiquette
• Basic knowledge of accounting
• Accurate and proficient note taking
• Ability to excel in team environment and individually
• Proven record of exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly goals
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel
• Detail orientated
• Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship