Humanscale is the premier designer and manufacturer of ergonomic products that improve health and comfort at work. Our award-winning office products –seating, sit/stand desks, technology support and lighting – have led the industry in performance and simplicity for over 35 years
Contact customers with delinquent accounts, initiate appropriate action, and maintain records.
- Reviews status of delinquent accounts and initiates collection activity by contacting each account.
- Researches disputed delinquent account balances.
- Corrects any errors, including misapplied payments, billing errors and shipping errors.
- Coordinates with customers and internal departments to reconcile customer accounts.
- Initiate requests for credit memos, return to factory and cash application as needed.
- Responsible for customer requests for correspondence including copies of statements, invoices, credit memos and PODs.
- Generate recommendations to the Credit Department for account credit holds.
- Maintains accurate customer files, keeps track of name changes, address changes, and mailing attention for all accounts.
- Responsible for documenting all correspondence with customers to the operating system’s customer notes.
- Provide monthly reports for management where required.
- Organization: Ability to prioritize and keep him/herself organized.
- Communication skills: Customer focused. Adept at managing difficult situations. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Can build credibility within an organization and with customers.
- Problem Solving: Strong problem solving skills including root cause identification and continuous improvement.
- Job Knowledge: Possesses/develops knowledge regarding products, procedures and policies, understands critical issues affecting the organization.
- Judgment: Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Teamwork: Capable of balancing team and individual responsibilities; provides and welcomes feedback. Able to foster strong team environment.
- Interpersonal Skills: Resolves conflict; maintains confidentiality; and has good listening skills. Maintains composure and is receptive to new ideas and feedback.
- Follow-through: Excellent follow-through skills.
- Multi-task: Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Minimum two years related experience in a business-to-business Receivables/ Reconciliations role setting required.
- Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Oracle and Infor experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Excellent keyboarding skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k matching
- Paid time off (including 15 PTO days and 10 holidays)
Humanscale is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/Disabled/Veteran)