Take your career to the next level as an Accounts Receivable Collection Specialist. Penn Power Group has been in business for over 50 years and is known for our great customer service, innovative solution development and ability to adapt to changing markets. We hire the best in their fields – results-focused professionals with the skills to achieve project goals across multiple industries.
Are you High energy, self-starter, serious minded, capable of initiating and building productive relationships? If yes, Penn Power Group is currently accepting resumes today! Responsibilities include collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars, analyzing the creditworthiness of new customers, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
- Experience in reviewing and monitoring customer accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Experience with reviewing credit reports and applications and establishing credit for customers.
- The ability to provide excellent customer service regarding collection issues, resolving client discrepancies and short payments and process and review account adjustments.
- The ability to identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills required.
- General understanding of accounting principles, with concentration on Accounts Receivable
- 2 years of corporate collections experience including interaction with a large customer base.
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
- The ability to be creative, self-disciplined, and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Experience in high volume phone calls.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Competitive salary, including incentives
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated.
For more information about PENN Power Group, please visit our website at www.pennpowergroup.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please no phone calls.
Penn Power Group is a federal contractor and has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact [email protected] (215) 335-0500 ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation or if you wish to be included in our affirmative action program. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted.