Hello! We are looking for a dedicated Accounts Receivable Clerk to join the family! Del Real Foods is a traditional Mexican food manufacturer born out of a family farm. Today, Del Real Food makes tamales, carnitas, salsas, and other recipes inspired by the Cardenas' native Jalisco -- all created by hand with fresh ingredients and nothing artificial.
Food and family lie at the core of everything we believe at Del Real Foods, and we invite you to apply to join and experience out company culture firsthand, where we view our teams as family, with a shared appreciation for what it means to savor both food, and family.
The accounts receivable clerk is individual that will be responsible for Invoicing, Cash Application, Managing Trade Credit Applications, Collections & Assist in researching Customer Charge Backs & Deductions. The individual will work closely with internal partners in the Sales, Customer Service and Shipping Departments as well as our external partner’s Accounts Payables departments. This is a full-time on-site position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Match Sales Order, Picking Ticket, Customer PO, Invoice and File All Documents
2. Email or Upload to Customer Portals all non-EDI customer Invoices and follow up on status
3. Manage EDI Invoices ensuring customer acknowledgment and identify any issues that would prevent timely payment
4. Apply payments (EFT/Check) for all customers
5. Manage Trade Credit Requests ensuring prospective customer’s applications are complete and reviewed by the Controller
6. Maintain Customer Master Records ensuring Customer Contacts, Credit Limits, & Credit Hold Status are up to date
7. Maintain List of Customer Accounts past due and communicate timely the status to the Controller
8. Other functions as required by the Senior accountant or Controller.
Requirements and Duties:
1. Strong Communication & Collaboration skills
2. Strong Attention to Detail
3. Strong Time Management
4. Basic Accounting Experience/Knowledge
5. Basic Excel knowledge
6. Minimum High School/ G.E.D
7. Minimum 2-year experience in an AR Clerk or related Role (Food Industry is a plus)
Tools: The Company will provide employee with necessary tools to perform assigned job tasks as needed
After completing an application, qualified candidates will be scheduled for a phone screen followed by an interview with the Accounting management team. Selected candidates will then be scheduled for an offer of employment and orientation!
We look forward to meeting you soon!
--The HR Team