Job Location: Highlands Ranch - Highlands Ranch, CO
Salary Range: $19.00
- Process all payments verify they are applied correctly
- Researches and solves payment discrepancies as requested
- Processes credit card payments
- Issue credit memos and adjust customer accounts
- Provide a level of customer service as required by Pioneer
- Contact customers concerning past due balances
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years previous experience
- High volume experience
- NAV experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ethical Conduct
- Problem Solving
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and customer service skills
- Experience with Excel, email, and other general programs
- Confidentiality is a must
DESIRED COMPETENCIES, WORK SKILLS, AND KNOWDLEGE REQUIRED:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies. Other competencies not listed may be required for specific positions. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a proficiency for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Indoor work environment in a cubicle/office.
- The employee is constantly required to use hands to operate a computer and keyboard, and other office equipment.
- The employee is constantly required to communicate in writing, in person, and over the phone.
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift objects as needed
- Typical schedule is Monday-Friday
We offer an extensive and competitive benefit plan for all our employees as we value their time and commitment to Pioneer. Our benefits include:
Generous 401k match up to 4%
Company paid Short Term Disability
Company paid Life Insurance Plan
HSA plan with a company match
Voluntary Life Insurance for Employee and Family
Voluntary Long-Term Disability
Critical Illness Coverage
Paid Time Off