Dixon is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our Accounting team in Chestertown, MD. The Accounts Receivable team member will perform non-routine, moderately complex accounts payable/receivable functions. They will collect open accounts receivable for the organization and maintains the account receivable ledger and/or processes and corrects records, credit and collection activities and maintenance of the accounts receivable ledger. Analyzes and processes transactions. Minimum of 2 years experience required. As a member of the Dixon team you will receive a competitive salary, paid vacation, 401K, health benefits, training and much more!
- Post and resolve lock box exceptions from the bank automation and imaging
- Running of new credit applications; credit references
- Letters to customers; handling customer accounts
- Works with inside and outside sales; setting up of new account locations
- Making and answering phone calls, filing and other tasks as needed
- Enter and approving credits
- Support the A/R manager and A/R team to achieve excellent customer service
- Strong computer skills- Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Positive attitude, team player
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Spanish fluency is a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The Dixon Group is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as to administer all personnel actions, compensation and benefits, without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry or national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, veteran status, military service, or any other factors protected by applicable law. This policy extends to all employees and applicants and to all aspects of the employment relationship.