Job Location: Suwanee - Suwanee, GA
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School Diploma
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Travel Percentage: None
Job Category: Accounting
The Accounts Payables/Inventory System Coordinator performs a variety of job costing and inventory management functions as well as general accounting duties. They will also perform clerical support tasks required for the efficient processing of the Accounts Payable department goals.
The ideal candidate for this position has one to three years of experience with eCommerce/online ACH payables and general accounting experience. However, we will consider an entry level candidate. He or she is detail-oriented, good with numbers, proficient with computers and is skilled with data entry and detail management. The candidate must have problem-solving abilities.
- Receive invoices, verify their accuracy, reconcile material and pricing
- Examine and manage multiple types of documents for completed work assignments
- Analyze and research billing discrepancies, communicating with other departments regarding problems due to shortages, pricing and deliveries.
- Contact suppliers to resolve problems and discrepancies with invoices
- Bi-weekly payroll via direct deposit
- Eligible to participate in group health, dental & vision insurance plans after 60 days full-time employment
- Supplemental life, accident, cancer and short-term disability insurance available after 60 days full-time employment
- 401(K) with company match from first day of employment
- Paid Time Off (PTO) from first day of employment
- One to three years of accounts payable or inventory management experience
- Excellent computer and Microsoft office skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills