View more related jobs
Accounts Payable Support Clerk II-III
EBARA Technologies, Inc. • Sacramento, CA
Job Location: Sacramento, CA - Sacramento, CA
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Travel Percentage: None
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Accounting
Under direct supervision, performs all duties related to accounts payable, invoice processing and payment of invoices.
- Codes non-purchase order invoices and check requests to appropriate general ledger accounts.
- Reviews non-purchase order invoices for appropriate approvals in accordance with the authorization policy.
- Reviews employee expense reports for appropriateness of expenses, coding and approvals per company policies and procedures making any required updates and readies for the payment process.
- Reviews invoices for appropriate amount of billing, freight, and sales tax.
- Compares invoices to purchase order prices, terms of payment and other charges.
- Processes vouchers, supplier invoices, employee expense reports, and check requests.
- Prepares checks, obtains approval and forwards checks to appropriate party.
- Prepares wires, obtains approval and forwards to the appropriate party for processing.
- Ensures payments are processed and distributed in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to company and department procedures. (Essential)
- Interacts with purchasing to process any pending invoices and resolve invoice issues.
- Prepares actual cash expenditures summary for the month for cash projection report included in financial package.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing vendors.
- Performs monthly bank reconciliations for all of ETI’s cash accounts.
- Conducts periodic review and updating of accounts payable aging.
- Periodic review, audit and updating of un-invoiced receipts report.
- Complies with EBARA safety policies, including participation in and completion of all required safety training.
- Maintains clean and safe working environment compliant with Ebara safety policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The ability to perform the identified essential functions of the classification, including the operation of any machinery and/or equipment that is associated with performing the essential functions.
- The ability to perform the essential functions of the position in a cross cultural, demanding and dynamic environment.
- The ability to perform the essential functions of the position without posing a direct threat of harm to him/herself, others or property.
- The ability to adhere to EBARA personnel policies and practices, including the attendance and punctuality requirements.
- The ability to work well under pressure, meets multiple and sometimes competing deadlines, and at all times demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
- High School diploma, Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- Four (4) to Six (6) years related accounts payable experience, preferably in the semiconductor or controls industry.
- Working knowledge of general policies and procedures.
- Strong Customer Relations skills.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of MS Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong relationship building skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal colleagues and customer.
- Demonstrated teamwork and Organizational skills.
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills.