The purpose of this position is to process supplier invoices accurately and timely for a number of subsidiary companies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Processing of supplier invoices including checking for accuracy, legitimacy, coding, supporting documentation, and financial authorization. Processing may occur in Oracle, RightAngle, or other systems.
• Ability to work professionally and proactively with NGL's business segment leaders with regard to their particular business needs while enforcing Accounts Payable department standards
• Meeting department standard of invoice entry within 24-36-hours of receipt
• Troubleshooting and researching invoice issues including outstanding credits, open invoices, invoices pending approval, etc. Includes resolution of supplier invoice issues within 72-hours of notification
• Building relationships with suppliers, internal and external
• Other duties and miscellaneous projects as assigned according to business necessity
• Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Good written and verbal communication
• Good interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse population; ability to interact professionally and courteously
• Flexible and adaptable to change, with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced office environment
• Demonstrates initiative and is self-motivated
• Current Oracle payable or ERP experience required
• RightAngle (SRA) a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook required
Educational and Experience Requirements:
• Three or more years of accounts payable experience and/or Associates or Bachelor's degree
Job requires more than 40+ hours a week and some weekends
Physical requirements: The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is generally sedentary, with no specific need for physical coordination or effort. May require physical effort associated with using the computer to access information, or occasional standing, walking, lifting needed to carry out everyday activities.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Tasks do not expose employee to physically unpleasant or hazardous conditions.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
Compensation RangeHourly: $23.00 - $26.00