Accounts Payable Specialist I
This position is responsible for sorting and scanning Accounts Payable invoices received via mail and email. Once the mail is sorted, the invoices are indexed in Advance Capture to be routed to Accounts Payable workflow queues.
- Scan mail into Advance Capture for indexing
- Forward emailed invoices into Advance Capture for indexing
- Index invoices in Advance Capture to be routed to Accounts Payable Associates.
- Scan and image documents for Accounting and Logistics team.
- Misc clerical duties as needed.
- Answering calls on help desk phone line
- Must be reliable, hardworking, and able to appropriately handle confidential information
- Lead by example and exemplify professionalism to the team
- Ability to work independently
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Adaptable, able to multitask and prioritize
Who We Are
Primo Water North America is America's favorite water, coffee and filtration solutions provider--reaching customers when, how and where they need water and creating customers for life by making better-for-you beverages easy.
One of North America's largest bottled water companies, we deliver safe, great-tasting water to homes, businesses and retail locations across the U.S. and Canada via 12 regional brands and three national brands -- Alhambra, Canadian Springs, Crystal Rock, Crystal Springs, Deep Rock, Hinckley Springs, Kentwood Springs, Labrador Source, Mountain Valley Water, Mount Olympus, Nursery, Primo, Sierra Spring, Sparkletts and Vermont Pure.
In North America, we provide direct delivery to more than 1.6 million homes and business locations, and over 13,000 retail locations across 42 U.S. states and Canada, covering 90% of the U.S. population and 80% of the Canadian population. We are also proud to provide more than 22,000 water exchange and refill locations.
Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about Primo Water North America. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.