• Code and process bills on a daily basis with high volume of invoices
• Review vendor statements regularly
• Prepare month end accrual/checklist
• Organize all expense reports and process for payment Reconcile monthly petty cash Assist with year-end audit request
• Complies with all company policies and procedures.
• Additional duties as assigned by management.
• High school diploma and/or GED
• Proficient in excel and SAP
• Must have excellent organization skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be comfortable in a Plant or Corporate environment.
• A minimum of 1 to 2 years of AP experience
• No travel is required
Ability to read and interpret financial statements, general business periodicals, professional journals, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees of the company.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, volume, and net present value.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer literate (MS Office including Word and Excel as well as accounting software)
Proficient knowledge and application of accounting principles
Quality standards – both ISO and QS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the functions of this job.
Employee is regularly required to walk and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit. Vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus