Responsible for providing superior service to business units for accounts payable processing and analysis.
- Ensures timely payment of the Company’s vendors by achieving or exceeding targets for Accounts Payable (AP).
- Resolves AP processing exceptions by working with appropriate external and internal contacts and managing the SAP Workload.
- Supports other AP processes by researching vendor statements and maintaining email and voicemail communications.
- Ensures that Accounts Payable policies and procedures are accurate by updating Business Process Procedures periodically or as processes change.
- Continuously improves the Accounts Payable process by analyzing trends and providing recommendations.
- Identifies and seeks to continuously exceed the service requirements of the business units by building and managing relationships with contacts at each location.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college preferred.
- 1 – 2 years prior accounting or accounts payable experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with SAP or similar enterprise wide system is a plus.
- The ability to understand accounts payable processing in an SAP environment.
- Proficient PC skills using MS Office and other various computer systems (prior SAP and ReadSoft a plus).
- Must have excellent numeric aptitude.
- Must be a results oriented professional with excellent verbal/written communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, attention to detail and meet deadlines.
Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here
, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.