Job Location: UDHG NEW JERSEY OFFICE - PENNSAUKEN, NJ
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Job Summary: The Accounts Payable Representative (APR) is responsible for processing of invoices from suppliers and service providers. The APR is critical in the supply chain and must be able to perform all tasks in a timely manner to insure and maintain the company’s credit status with its vendors. The role requires the maintenance of meticulous transaction records.
- Researches and compares suppliers, goods, and services.
- Entry of invoices as received
- Facilitate the approval of invoices
- Make appropriate corrections
- Resolve conflicts with vendors
- Communicate with project team regarding questions
- Prepare check runs for signature
- Send out checks as required
- Builds and maintains professional, positive, and long-term vendor relations.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required based on training and experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, procurement, accounting, or a related field preferred.
- Certification preferred but not required.
- Experience may take the place of Degree/Certification
- Quick Books experience a plus
1+ years previous experience in an office or accounting role or in a similar position.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficiency in company purchasing related software programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization and documentation skills
- Strong research, analytical and mathematical skills
- Effective relationship building skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Accommodations deemed reasonable by the company may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.