A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
We are seeking a highly motivated Analyst to be part of the Accounting team within Water Pik, Inc. This position is for an individual with a general knowledge of corporate accounting who enjoys and has experience with IT/ERP systems.
The role will include a dotted line to IT and with it, the ability to write & generate reports, collaborate with Senior Programmers and help guide reporting efforts related to SOX and other company audits, month end close, tariff and cost reporting, inventory and freight reporting and build & develop dashboards. This role will collaborate with Finance, Operations, Sales, and Marketing.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Provides support with Oracle EBS 12 inquiries, chart field changes, and ad hoc reporting requests related to Order to Cash process & the General Ledger.
- Monitors and reviews system processes to ensure proper treatment of transactions; ensures that workflow mapping is accurate, and performs updates as needed.
- Complies with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements for IT and Accounting by ensuring that internal controls are adhered to for the Oracle EBS 12 ERP System.
- Participates on cross-functional teams to complete process improvements or required changes; ensures that a complete solution is implemented including the system and business process changes.
- Ability to partner with the business to understand needs and translate them into technology requirements, to understand the system functionality and apply that knowledge to solutioning/working with the business on process efficiencies.
- Assists with the communication, escalation, and resolution of user issues.
- Assists with integration between key systems, including ERP, Supplier Portal, CRM, and other smaller internal support systems.
- Assists with the annual financial statement and SOX compliance audit through report generation, maintain support, and responding the auditor inquiries.
- Performs other duties as assigned to fulfill business operational needs and objectives.
- Works on special projects or takes on additional responsibilities as capable and able.
Operating Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- General knowledge of business terms and concepts in the corporate “order to cash” cycle and general knowledge of corporate business and accounting procedures
- SOX Compliance, including source populations, segregation of duties, and the ability to maintain documentation related to corporate controls
- Basic knowledge of Corporate Accounting, including general ledger accounting and transaction workflow
- General understanding and experience with an ERP system and a reporting system as it relates to a manufacturing company
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS 12 and SQL is a plus
- Experience with data warehousing and report integration
- Customize data for end users
- Microsoft Applications, including a high-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Good organizational/time management skills required
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Must be able to provide accurate information to both employees and the management team on a professional level
- Ability to be an effective team member and participate in a collaborative working environment
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years’ experience, or
- An Associate degree and minimum of five years’ experience, or
- A Specialized Certificate with emphasis in Accounting or Information Systems, and a minimum of six years related experience
Salary and Benefits
Water Pik, Inc., a partner company of Church & Dwight Company, Inc., offers an extensive Total Reward package for this position, including:
Estimated pay: $61,300 - $80,500 Annual Salary.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance / Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending / Health Savings Account / Commuter Reimbursement Account
Vacation / Holiday / Sick Time / Pandemic Leave / Short and Long Term Disability / Life & AD&D / Spouse/Child Optional Life / Supplemental Life & AD&D / Family and Medical Leave / Bereavement
Adoption Assistance / Tuition Reimbursement / Employee Assistance Program / Identity Theft Protection / Critical Illness Insurance
Savings and Profit Sharing Plan / 401(k) Match / Employee Stock Purchase Plan
This information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is the company's good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, and other job-related reasons.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/