Job Location: 3201 PRODUCER WAY - POMONA, CA
Salary Range: Undisclosed
- Receive vendor invoices and vouch then into the accounting system.
- Make sure quantity and price match purchase orders in the system.
- Sort and match invoices with packing ships.
- Prepare and process accounts payable checks, wire transfers and ACH payments
- Prepare analysis of accounts.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Vendor files maintenance.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Book journal entries and prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Develop and publish Accounts Payable analysis to identify issues such as incorrect unit price, variance discrepancies, goods not received, duplicate invoices to enable A/P and Purchasing to collectively resolve on a timely basis.
- Attend software and vendor analysis meetings providing findings regarding systems enhancements, Procure to Pay, Concur, and other software / systems initiatives.
- Act as the key user for all Procure to Pay related initiatives through the entire cycle of scoping, analysis, testing, and implementation.
- Maintain 1099 information and collect W-9 information from vendors. Responsible for year-end 1099-MISC filings, conduct TIN match in IRS database and other projects as assigned.
- Reconcile accounts payable account aging report.
- Analyze aging and prepare weekly check run.
- Process expense reports and other miscellaneous check requests.
- Produce monthly reports.
- Assist in month end closing.
- Manage accounts payable accounts, including credit card postings, expense reporting and responding to vendor inquiries.
- Lead review meetings regarding the AP accounts status (aging, etc.)
- Assist in compiling working papers and support for audit fieldwork requests.
- Maintain the Accounts Payable sub ledger and reconcile AP to G/L on monthly basis. Resolve discrepancies.
- Support and continuously develop reporting required in support of A/P specific metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative.
- Familiarity with manufacturing a plus.
- 3-5 years accounts payable and general accounting experience.
- Proven ability to drive the development of AP related dashboard reporting, including KPI / Metrics and project statuses.
- Knowledge of current best practices in GAAP
- Previous experience in an analytical role a plus.