Actively Hiring – Immediate Opening
At Comar, we’re passionate about progress and finding opportunity in new ideas. In fact, we live by the motto: “Progress Never Stops.” Comar exists to deliver creative solutions that help enhance and extend lives. From our very founding more than 70 years ago to where we are today with a growing footprint across the globe, Comar has focused on developing solutions that make life better. Whether it’s a medical device, a drug delivery system, or a packaging solution, our products play a vital role in directly impacting consumers lives across the globe. Through a distinct blend of fresh thinking, engineering edge, and customer focus–we bring transformative packaging and medical solutions from concept to reality, where they can positively impact the world around us.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
“Quality & Safety are Top Comar Priorities"
- Daily postings of production variances and scrap review.
- Reconcile General Ledger accounts.
- Assist in preparation of daily key performance indicators (KPI’s) and weekly status updates.
- Assist with preparation and delivery of other internal plant reporting key to operational initiatives.
- Follow Governance and Control policies / procedures and adhere to Delegation of Authority.
- Review and remediate Segregation of Duty conflicts.
- Track all approved Authorization for Expenses (AFE), monitoring actual spend to budget.
- Prepare project reconciliations. Ensure projects are reconciled to close upon AFE completion date.
Safety and Cleanliness
- Follow all plant safety guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and report any unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Wear company issued personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, masks, hairnets, earplugs as necessary when on the plant floor.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
"A Comar employee who will represent the customer and be the consumer's advocate"
Do You Have...?
- Bachelor’s Degree – Accounting or Finance
- 5-7 years relative experience in accounting, preferably cost accounting in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookups) and Power Point skills.
- Previous experience with ERP systems and reporting tools – knowledge of IQMS, DOMO preferred.
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Interact professionally with both management and plant level employees
- Communicate -clearly and in a professional manner when speaking and writing.
- Listen attentively.
Physical– Mental - Environmental Conditions
Sitting, using fine finger movements, communicating orally, reading, comprehending, using reasoning and analyses. Works in an office with regulated heatr conditioning, low noise level. Occasional walks though the plant will be required – all safety policies must be adhered to when in the plant.