To provide timely and accurate Financial Reporting.
Lead and manager AR, compliance and tax filings.
Ensure dept is focused and on target with financial closing, tax reporting, and compliance deadlines
- Manage Accounts Receivable processes and state listings.
- Manage tax filings and compliance.
- Prepares tax reporting for month-end process, including Sales Tax and Alcohol Taxes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve accounting issues that relate to Accounts Receivable.
- Maintains business license tracker, staying up-to-date on licensing.
- Assist with corporate reporting and audit requests.
- Perform miscellaneous month-end and year-end close duties, as needed.
- Manage daily cash postings.
- Completes all necessary training programs by attending, participating, and passing all required tests as defined by management.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping appropriate information confidential.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 3+ years' accounting and /or corporate finance experience
- Prior supervisor experience a plus
- Financial forecasting and budgeting experience
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in MS 365/ Business Central and PowerBI
- Motivational Leader in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with people within all functions of the organization as well as external customers.
- Excellent decision making skills
- Balance numerous assignments, meet deadlines
- Possess strong organizational, analytical, follow-up and communication skills
Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here
, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.