Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under several different brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
• Consolidate Textron Corporate Quarterly Closing Packages and coordinate of Year-End Stage Reporting with stakeholders.
• Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley annual requirements for TSV by monitoring processes, documenting for audits, and reaching resolution on any control findings discovered during processes.
• Complete internal audits for TSV, to include Control Assurance Reviews.
• Assist the accounting team with monthly journal entries and reconciliations.
• Maintain the Corrective Action Log (CAL) and collaborate with responsible parties to ensure completion and closure.
• Collaborate with ISC Finance to ensure compliance with inventory count procedures.
• Act as the point of contact for Textron Audit Services (TAS) and external auditors.
• Collaborate with IT compliance to ensure all compliance and compensating controls are performed.
• Enforce record retention requirements within TSV’s Documentation Retention Policy, to include managing the archives area.
• Manage the SAP compensating controls as identified through the Segregation of Duties review through Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) and maintain and monitor policy exceptions.
• Monitor user access in SAP to ensure appropriate permissions for all users.
• Implement continuous improvement programs when required for IT and other business functions.