Accounting Clerk - City of Industry, CA
Imperial Dade is the leading distributor of foodservice packaging, facilities maintenance supplies and equipment in the U.S. As a provider of customized supply chain solutions, the company serves customers in many business-to-business market segments including supermarkets, healthcare facilities, universities, and restaurants. Founded in 1935 and headquartered in New Jersey, Imperial Dade serves more than 80,000 customers through a footprint of 80+ branches.
Our City of Industry location is looking for an Accounting Clerk. We are looking for a motivated person who is looking to grow with a great company that is hiring to keep up with a continually expanding client base. The working hours will be Monday through Friday, starting at 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The Accounting Clerk is responsible for supporting the Accounts Payable and Billing processes within the Accounting Department as well as Accounts Receivable and performs general accounting and clerical tasks as needed.
- Accounts Payable
- Process & enter vendor invoices & credits, various supporting documentation, generate payments
- Accounts Receivable
- Process & enter customer payments (cash, checks, credit card batch transactions, credit card payments over the phone, ACH, Wire, etc.), and various transactions
- Process delivery documents, customer invoices & credits
- Reports, research, and discrepancy resolution
- Data entry
- Basic clerical office tasks such as filing, processing mail
- Answer phone calls from customers, vendors, & team members
- Other tasks as assigned
- Excellent communication skills to proactively & respectfully address & resolve issues
- Ability to focus, prioritize and manage time well while multi-tasking
- Excellent productivity with ability to manage & organize large volumes of email and paperwork
- Good understanding of accounting fundamentals, including mechanics of debits and credits within each account type
- High school diploma or equivalent, & 2 years college preferred
- 2 years + in Accounting with AP, AR and/or Billing experience preferred
- Microsoft Office (outlook, word, and excel)
- Infor SX.e & Data PA (training will be provided)
At Imperial Dade, we offer an exciting work environment and invite motivated and talented individuals with a passion for excellence to join our team. We value our people and strive to create rewarding career opportunities by offering competitive salaries and benefits, 401K, Life Insurance, and a generous Paid Time Off Package.
Imperial Dade is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors