Who we are:
United Electric Supply Co. Inc. is a nationally recognized, 100% employee-owned company that is a major supplier of electrical products, and advanced services for the construction and industrial markets. They offer a full range of electrical products and services with concentrations in industrial automation, building automation, lighting, wire/cable/conduit, distribution and control, data communications, electro-mechanical and energy solutions. With over 300 employees, United is headquartered in New Castle, Delaware with locations throughout Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, and Virginia.
This individual will report into the Director of Pricing and Data Analytics as part of the Pricing Team. They will be responsible for supporting accurate and timely approval, submission, and reconciliation of sales order rebates with multiple regional utilities (ie PECO, Delmarva) for lighting products. They will train to be the program expert on product and customer eligibility, rebate amounts, and onboarding new rebate programs. They will share their knowledge to support sales training and proper utilization of the rebate program to ensure smooth rebate processing and approvals. Additionally, they will support Pricing Team data entry tasks.
- Be responsible for learning, applying, and staying up to date on regional utility rebate programs including portal navigation, rebate rates by product types, maintaining product and customer eligibility, and documenting program parameters by regional Utility
- Apply knowledge to maintain and update processes and programs by Utility
- Enter necessary information in the internal business system to maintain accurate rebate amounts, customers, and product data
- Prepare and upload rebate request submissions to each Utility program using the correct template and process
- Develop excellent business relationships with key contacts for each Utility program
- Verify customer and product eligibility for each Utility program that results in consistently accurate rebate approvals
- Collaborate with sales team to support accurate rebate amounts on sales quotes and orders
- Track rebate usage by sales order to support monthly reconciliations with general ledger
- Maintain reports and communicate out program progress and updates to sales team and management
- Launch new utility programs as they become available
- Support training of sales team in proper utilization and parameters of Utility rebate programs in their region
- Work with marketing team to support their development of Utility rebate program details, ads, and social media posts to promote program usage
- Support data entry tasks for Pricing Team as needed
- Field requests from sales and purchasing teams to update prices in the internal business system, based on established rules and processes
- Train to be back-up support for Manufacturer Rebate coordinator
- 1 – 3 years of experience in customer services or program administration
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Strong skillset with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Communication Proficiency.
- Detail Orientation.
- Organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Ability to Multi-task
- Results Driven.
- Team player.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer attractive compensation and benefits which include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance and Life Insurance
- 401(K) and Stock Ownership
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- Educational Benefits
- Wellness Programs
- Work/Life Balance
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.