Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under several different brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
• Review and assign financial reporting responsibilities including year-end tax reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
• Oversee the month-end closing process which includes journal entries, account reconciliations, and analysis of accounts.
• Prepare management or other financial statements including year-end tax reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
• Manage indirect spending platforms and provide solutions to the business to better manage processing as it relates to ease of use and proper recording.
• Lead development of accounting procedures and processes to streamline efficiencies and analyze monthly performance as compared to the forecast and budget for all responsible areas.
• Provide analytical support to management on special projects or data requests and train individuals in the department as needed.
• Maintain processes and forecasts for critical accounting estimates such as rebates, warranty or allowance accounts.
• Maintain, support and actively participate in internal control requirements as well as ensuring compliance with policies and GAAP.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; Master’s degree preferred
• Years of Experience: 3 or more years of experience required
• Software Knowledge: SAP, Hyperion, Access, Microsoft Office applications
• CPA preferred