This is a dynamic position that involves the financial aspects of the company. There is are a variety of functions performed within our accounting/finance department, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, credit management, cost accounting, etc.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
• Comfortable and professional on the phone discussing account status with customers/vendors
• Monitoring customers to collect payments on accounts
• Analyzing aging reports
• Answer/respond promptly to emails
• Maintain records and files
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Use copy machine/fax/scanner
• Maintain spreadsheets
• Complete projects in a timely manner
• Clerical work
• Process credits for vendors and customers
• Various internal reporting functions
• Process customer payments
• Maintain integrity and confidentiality of information
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some physical exertion such as moving, lifting, carrying, pulling, or pushing potentially heavy objects, materials, and/or products is required.
• Non-slip shoes or boots as needed
• Must comply with department dress code
General clerical items; including, phone, copier, fax machine, Windows based programs (i.e. Microsoft Office and Swarmbox) and computer
Qualifications for Job:
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Pass pre-employment physical and drug test
• Basic Math, Computer and Analytical skills