The Accountant II position performs accounting functions including reconciling and balancing accounts, payroll duties and fixed assets
- Prepares journal entries as deemed necessary in the accounts for which responsibility has been delegated.
- Reconciles and balances accounts for which responsibility has been delegated.
- Records revenue for the departments for which responsibility is delegated in accordance with accounting standards.
- Provides daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Prepares historical analysis reports to management as needed
- Provides requested reports to management
- Prepares registrations as needed and monthly filings for sales tax. Performs tax research as needed.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the supervisor or other AFFLINK management.
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy
; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster
; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in accounting or related field from a four year college.
Two (2) to Four (4) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
AFFLINK has been a leader in supply chain management services for 40 years. Connecting more than 200 suppliers of packaging, janitorial, safety, food service, office, and MRO procurement solutions with nearly 300 independent distribution experts, AFFLINK provides innovative process and procurement solutions that drive efficiencies in today’s leading businesses.