If you have what it takes to become part of the Vistra family and would like to start a promising career with a global leader, take a look at the exciting employment opportunities that are currently available and apply online.
Job SummaryPerform general accounting functions in order to support and maintain an effective accounting program
Key Roles & Responsibilities Other duties may be assigned. Directly or through others, the incumbent will:
• Prepare accounting information to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
• Review and approve appropriate documentation
• Collect, review and analyze data to prepare consolidation statement.
Education, Experience, & Skill Requirements
• Master/Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• Knowledge of general accounting principles and auditing standards
• Knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing, mainframe applications, and other office equipment
* Month end closing responsibilities such as preparing journal entries
* General Ledger account reconciliations
* SOX control preparation
CompanyVistra Corporate Services Company