FUJIFILM Healthcare Americas Corporation is a leading innovator in diagnostic and enterprise imaging solutions designed to meet the evolving needs of healthcare across prevention, diagnosis, and treatment. Fujifilm’s medical imaging portfolio includes solutions for digital radiography, mammography, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound, endoscopy, and endosurgery. The Synapse® Enterprise Imaging portfolio provides healthcare professionals with the imaging and data access needed to deliver a complete patient record. REiLI®, Fujifilm’s artificial intelligence initiative, combines Fujifilm’s rich image -processing heritage with cutting-edge AI innovations to inspire a new tier of clinical confidence. The In-Vitro Diagnostic portfolio provides the golden standard of molecular based immunoassay technology for liver surveillance, cutting edge clinical diagnostic chemicals for leading laboratories across the country and diagnostic chemicals for OEM white labeling products. The company is headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts. For more information, please visit healthcaresolutions-us.fujifilm.com.
Job Title: Accountant
- The Staff Accountant participates in day-to-day general ledger maintenance and monthly close process. Offer assistance to department personnel. Prepares monthly schedules and reports and participate in semiannual budget process.
Duties and responsibilities
- Processes day-to-day accounting transactions.
- Prepares monthly balance sheet account reconciliation.
- Participate in all aspects of the monthly close process.
- Prepares various schedules.
- Prepares journal entries.
- Participates in year-end closing and financial statement audit.
- Completes special projects as needed.
- Comply with all applicable S. Food and Drug Administration (U.S. FDA) medical device regulatory requirements, applicable ISO 13485 standard requirements and all other applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- S. degree in Accounting with one (1) year of experience preferred; or Associates Degree in Accounting with three (3) years of experience.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Usual office working conditions
- Frequently required to sit; talk; or hear.
- Frequently use fingers to type and do other fine motor tasks.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision for long periods of time, as when reading and working on financial documents and reports. Ability to use computer monitor for long periods of time, which can cause eye strain.
- Ability to use auto, air and public transportation for work related travel, up to 10% of the time.
- Understanding of accounting principles and concepts.
- Understanding of HCUS’s financial reporting system and internal control environment.
- Experience with SAP is preferred but not required.
- Strong Excel skills are essentail.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects through completion.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to follow instructions and work independent of others.
- Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record.
- Occasional (up to 10%) travel may be required based on business
Equal Opportunity Employer
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.