A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Perform general accounting tasks in support of the Corporate Accounting department
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
May include are not limited to:
· Perform general ledger account reconciliations and month end close responsibilities
· Assist in the worldwide consolidation process including preparation of adjusting and elimination entries
· Assist in the coordination, and preparation of financial related SEC filings (10-K, 10-Q, 11-K, 8-K, etc.) including XBRL
· Intercompany accounting and invoicing
· Responsible for financial system monitoring and maintenance (SAP & Oracle)
· Assist with accounting for the Company’s joint ventures
· Government Reporting
· Act as liaison with payroll department
· Support external audit, including maintenance of footnote support
· Assist internal audit department 404 self-testing program
· Ad-hoc projects as needed (including potential acquisition accounting)
Education and Experience
· Bachelor degree in accounting from an accredited institution
· 2-3+ years’ experience as an Accountant or related professional-level experience.
· Preferred public accounting experience (Big 4 or Regional Firm)
· CPA preferred
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/