As Tyndale is growing, we’re adding to our dynamic Account Specialist team. Account Specialists support our National Sales and Account Management teams with custom account set up and implementation, maintaining accurate and up to date customer information in our systems, as well as cultivating relationships with Tyndale's customers by providing high level technical customer service and program orientation.
PARTIALLY REMOTE: Tyndale supports a strong work-life balance; this opportunity is a hybrid work from home role on a part-time, regularly scheduled basis. There is in-person work required for this role, so candidates must reside within a commutable distance from our Tyndale headquarters in Bucks County, PA.
- Build strong relationships with key contacts at existing customers and interact with them over the phone and e-mail;
- Create and maintain customer information in MAS 500. Systematically check information to ensure accuracy is maintained;
- Create customized catalogs and order forms for distribution; Work closely with a designated National Account Executive to ensure all customer needs are satisfied in a timely period;
- Provide regular and requested reports for Customers;
- Communicate with various internal Tyndale departments to resolve customer issues, concerns, requests, etc.;
- Provide information concerning product information to our customers, and internally as needed- assist customer service in comparing product features;
- Use company CRM system to record actions and tasks handled, as well as document key contacts information;
- Send out product samples, as coordinated with the National Account Executive.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required; BA/BS degree preferred;
- Minimum 2 years Sales Support, Account Management, or Customer Service experience required;
- Proficiency using MS Word and Excel required; In Excel, must be able to create basic spreadsheets, enter basic formulas, format spreadsheets, manipulate data, and print;
- Knowledge of Tyndale products and processes a plus;
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop a plus, but not required;
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external customers;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities effectively;
- Strong time-management skills;
- Possess strong sense of urgency;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Detail oriented and maintain a high level of accuracy in their work;
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.