This position is a four-day Monday through Thursday average work week.
- Execute delivery of new/clean products and pick up of used products on a daily basis in company truck
- Track customer inventory for correct delivery and billing using company provided handheld computer; assist in issues concerning route customers
- Complete end of the day administrative tasks including unloading the truck and preparing for next day's route
- Actively drive customer retention and increase route revenue by expanding customer relationships
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- 2-3 years driving/delivery, customer service, or sales experience preferred
Necessary Skills and Abilities:
- This is a physical job. All ASRs must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted, and be able to stand, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, twist, lift, push and walk
- Must be able to drive a truck/step van with ease and be able to sit for extended periods of time while driving the delivery truck
- Ability to remain organized, multi-task and balance incoming customer requests/issues in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to use a computer, phone, calculator, printer, and copier
- Requires a For-Hire Endorsement.
- Must pass a DOT physical and a drug/alcohol screening prior to employment.
- Exposure to outside air temperatures during all seasons, including extreme heat/humidity during summer months and extreme cold during winter season.
- Travel to outlying Wildman facilities as needed.