The Account Service Manager position is responsible for managing the service of a set of Lowes stores in a specific geographic area including building/maintaining relationships with store personnel, ensuring the appropriate inventory levels, product merchandising and stocking of Empire products.
- Responsible for the service of the Empire products in assigned home center stores
- Travel to assigned home center stores
- Build relationships with home center store management and employees
- Review store merchandising and inventory
- Ensure accurate “on-hand” counts
- Make Cycle count adjustments
- Maintain customer inventory levels
- Ensure the optimal appearance of Empire products in the customer store
- Stock assigned home center stores within the timeframe for that National Home Center (after products have been received into the stores’ system)
- Document any agreements/arrangements made with the local store staff regarding stocking or inventory
- Make recommendations for customer orders to maximize turns without stock-outs
- Prepare returns and credits
- Making sure point-of-purchase materials and literature are up to date and in place
- High school diploma; Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- A valid driver's license, un-restricted except for corrective lenses.
- Proof of current auto insurance.
- Strong communication skills; the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Strong relationship building skills and foster the relationship between Empire and the customer
- Solid organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently while adhering to deadlines
- Solid Computer skills; specifically, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule
- Ability for overnight or daily travel to any of the Area Manager stores is required
- Regional Travel: 80%
- % of overnight travel: 30-40%
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Standing, walking, bending or twisting - up to 60%
- Lifting 5 - 25 lbs. - up to 40%*
- Lifting 35 - 50 lbs. - up to 20%
- Lifting 100 lbs. and over (with assistance) - up to 10%
- Pushing/pulling up to 25 lbs. - up to 40%
We offer competitive wages, shift premium, and benefits. Benefits include a clean work environment, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, employee assistance program, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401k program with employer match.
We have a dynamic culture with our team members who are encouraged to contribute, change, grow and get rewarded accordingly. If you're passionate about contributing to a great team, we would love to hear from you!
For more information, please visit our website at: www.novobp.com/careers
NOVO Building Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V