Please review the job details below.
Maxar is seeking an Account Services Manager.
In this role, you will establish and maintain strong customer relationships, with a focus on proactively identifying and resolving specific areas of concerns that are related to Maxar’s service or project-oriented delivery. Ensure that any concerns are addressed by the appropriate teams in a timely manner – Customers’ satisfaction/delight is key.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Maintain an in depth understanding of customers’ business processes involving Maxar products and services.
- Serve as primary customer contact once sales opportunities convert into contracts and deliverables are due. Ensure that Maxar is delivering upon the scope of all contractual commitments and SOW(s), on-time and within budget and scope.
- Partner with appropriate internal teams (Operations, Customer Care, Product Management, Finance, Sales, Legal, etc) supporting specific accounts, to ensure that issues, inquiries, project deliverables are serviced in a high-quality manner. Maintain accountability for ensuring contracted revenue is delivered, that all operational issues are quickly resolved, leveraging internal resources in order to do so.
- Maintain strong relationships with the Maxar Sales organization. Through routine communication with client, help identify areas of upsell or new revenue streams and ensure sales is informed of any and all opportunities that involve an amendment or expansion of an existing contractual commitment or SOW or securing new SOWs or contracts.
- Ensure that Maxar Sales is appropriately aware of any operational concerns related to their respective accounts, while ensuring that such issues are handled with minimal involvement by the Sales team.
- Coordinate efforts of internal teams, in resolving customer conflicts or complaints. Assist internal teams with prioritizing efforts, as necessary. In regards to a stated SOW(s), lead and facilitate communication between the customer, Maxar Sales, and internal teams.
- Be intimately knowledgeable about all contracts and project-related deliverables associated with Maxar’s strategic accounts assigned to this position. Provide guidance to sales and internal teams on meeting these commitments. Assist these organizations with developing contract extensions and modifications.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated passion for delighting customers through strong customer focus, results orientation, and effective communications.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong customer relationships and to build positive business relationships, both internally and externally. Must demonstrate ability to interact with, and influence, senior-level leadership, both within DG and with customers.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to drive results, recommend approaches to solving complex customer issues, and be the “Voice of the Customer”
- Possesses strong Project Management skills, including the ability to drive deliverables to closure and effectively collaborate with appropriate Project Manager(s) in order to ensure that projects are delivered in a high-quality manner.
- Possesses strong business acumen and analytical capabilities, including the ability to analyze data and recommend fact-based solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to identify creative solutions and resolve problems of a diverse scope.
- Demonstrated ability to use good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for resolving problems and addressing significant relationship-oriented matters.
- Work with Operational teams to determine methods and procedures in support of new customer opportunities or solutions. May coordinate activities of other personnel, including other Client Services or Customer Care team members.
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment to strategically set and achieves organizational goals. Effectively operates with little instruction on day-to-day work, and only general instructions on new assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 5-7 years professional background, preferably in customer-facing roles within premier, global organizations.
- Previous Account Management experience desired, which – ideally – would be in service management / operationally-oriented role(s). Experience in sales-related, Account Management will be considered. Experience in sales-related, Account Management will be considered.
- Applied experience in Geospatial Information Systems (GIS), Remote Sensing, and / or Image Processing, desired. Academic experience in such fields, also desired.
- Service Management/Project Management experience desired.
- This position is based at Headquarters, Westminster, CO, the candidate may have the ability to travel (~ 10%).
The compensation range for this position is $56,000 to $94,000 annually, dependent on skills and experience.
All Maxar U.S. employees and international employees who work in the U.S. and visit Maxar sites must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 no later than January 18, 2022, except in cases where legally entitled to an exception.
Maxar Technologies values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.