About the Position
The Account Representative will serve as the voice and face of our customer experience, operating as the primary point of contact for clients. This position will act as a liaison between warehouse operations and the client/customer, ensuring operational execution to meet or exceed customer and business needs, initiating, managing, and completing special projects as prescribed. The Account Representative will perform other administrative duties as assigned by site management.
· Develops, cultivates, and maintains strong professional relationships with all clients.
· Communicates and promptly responds to clients by email, phone, MS Teams, and other methods of communication.
· Provides daily administrative support to clients and site management.
· Generates custom reports, process documentation, data files, and key metrics.
· Assists with challenging issues, investigates, and facilitates resolution of escalated matters from clients and management.
· Manages client projects and special requests as needed.
· College degree or completion of high school and a minimum of 5 years customer service experience.
· Minimum of 1 year of experience in distribution, logistics or warehousing environment.
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication, and organizational skills.
· Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Problem-solving skills with attention to detail and follow-up.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks within critical deadlines.
· Must have strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite Software. Advanced skill in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) preferred.
· Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and touch challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
· Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with other to meet shared objectives.
· Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
· Optimize Work Processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
· Situational Adaptability – Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.