Geodis is one of the world’s largest freight forwarding companies with a global reach and presence in 67 countries. At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite amount of career opportunities.
No matter what position you’re in – you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
The points below highlight the Account Representative – Air Export duties:
• Coordinating and executing shipments to ensure excellent customer service levels
• Maintain communication with customers, carriers, overseas agents, and vendors
• Ensures compliance regarding TSA and/or government regulations such as AES (Automated Export System)
• Handles accounting processes; including rate calculations, price conversions, profit and loss analysis, and buying/selling rates to ensure profitability
What will set you apart as a GEODIAN?
• Incredible work ethic
• Embrace the GEODIS culture
What will make you successful in this role?
• Positive Attitude, attention to detail, high-level of customer service, and ability to multi-task
• High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience in the exportation of goods or an equivalent combination of both education and experience
• Knowledge of the movement of freight via air and/or truck
• Knowledge of TSA and Government Agency requirements, and Hazmat shipping requirements
• DG (Dangerous Goods) certification preferred
• Ability to occasionally life and/or move up to 25 pounds
Join us as we logistic your CAREER growth!