We begin with dreams. Dreams drive our motivation. Dreams are our future. The world's dreams, people's dreams, our dreams. Our passion creates ideas that make dreams come alive. Technology and products that were only dreams become reality.
All for dreams. Dreams challenge and the Nidec-Group will continue to meet the challenge. For the world's and people's tomorrows; the world's first, the world's best technologies and products; we will continue our part in creating a better society.
Job SummaryValmark Account Management Team is responsible for selling Valmark’s products and services to new and existing customers. These products will include but not be limited to: Full Assembly builds (box-builds), EMS (electronic manufacturing services) programs, Touchscreen and display assemblies, Membrane Switch/Keyboard Assemblies; Graphic Panel Overlays; Pressure Sensitive Labels, EL Lamps and Shielding Components.
The Sr. Account Executive manages the overall contract and relationship with existing complex clients and their consultants. This position is responsible for the development of long term account strategy and lead in meeting client needs. The Sr. Account Executive is responsible for leading the identification of business solutions that meet client needs and incorporating such into the annual strategic plan using their in depth knowledge and specialized expertise. They are also responsible for client retention, customer satisfaction and achieving corporate strategic goals relative to their book of business. The Sr. Account Executive serves as the client expert and a resource for others within the organization. They share best practices to contribute to development of others and provide forward-thinking leadership designed to move the business forward.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Identify, qualify, and close sales through high qualifying activity, account planning and opportunity management
- Reach and exceed established quarterly and annual sales targets
- Sell at all levels of the client’s organization, particularly in the “C” suite
- Create and demonstrate financial value for clients
- Maintain an in depth knowledge of client motivation factors and Key Performance Indicators
- Develop and sustain competitive knowledge on industry channels
- Demonstrate and communicate financial value “ROI” to clients
- Ability to read and interpret simple technical drawings, blueprints and specification documents.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years relevant experience (direct sales, lead generation, customer support, etc.)
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Builds relationships internally and externally
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to be highly organized, analytical, and interpretative and demonstrate time management
- Ability to drive results through leveraging effective influence, leadership, negotiation, and relationship skills
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet business needs
Additional Job Details
Primary location - Nidec-Valmark, Livermore, CA office.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at Nidec
Nidec is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, genetic information, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following website: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Nidec will not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to Nidec job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. Pre-approval from the Nidec Talent Acquisition team is required before any external candidate can be submitted and such candidate must be submitted to the Nidec Talent Acquisition team.