Fenner Dunlop is looking for an enthusiastic Account Manager to join our Industrial Sales team.
Fenner Dunlop designs and manufactures the widest range of bulk material handling conveyor belts in the world. We strive to be the premier provider of the safest and most reliable conveyor belting and services to a variety of heavy industrial markets such as coal mining, hard rock mining, sand, gravel, wood handling, power generation, pulp and paper. Fenner Dunlop provides North American made belting, manufactured at our facilities located throughout the United States and Canada. For over 150 years, Fenner Dunlop has researched, designed, developed, manufactured, and tested its conveyor belting products, supporting nearly any type of conveyor application, and providing the right solutions to protect conveyor system investments in the harshest conveying environments.
The Account Manager will be responsible for selling our products and services through established distribution channels within the US Pacific Northwest area. This position reports to the Regional Industrial Sales Director – Western USA.
What You’ll Do
- Perform Brand Ambassador duties including creating and developing favorable relationships and business opportunities with Fenner distributors, end-users and other industry professionals.
- Act as Fenner Dunlop's front line field product subject matter expert in assigned region ensuring products consistently meet expectations and by resolviing issues as they arise.
- Regularly visit distributors and end user customers' sites to develop market perspectives, competitive intelligence, provide consultation, product expertise and to evaluate and build distribution sales penetration.
- Build and maintain understanding of recommended/required distributor stock product types and quantities within region.
- Facilitate all customers negotiations (contracts both new and existing), sales quotations, and pricing.
- Regularly interact with marketing, technical, inside sales, and other departments as required to support customers, distributors, and sales within the region.
- Determine sales budgets by analyzing customer potential and predicting attainable goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other sales professionals, manufacturing, operations and management to integrate sales and services opportunities to achieve business objectives.
- Complete weekly, monthly and semi-annual reports to document sales activities.
- Complete all CRM reports including call plans, call reports, journal entries and daily activities
- Provide leadership and support to other account managers.
- Participate in various networking opportunities, including local trade associations to increase company visibility and develop new relationships.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or related discipline
- 3-5 years of sales experience within Manufacturing, Industrial, OEM, Distribution and/or related business
- Hands on mechanical aptitude with measurement tools and Machine mechanical trouble shooting skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to travel 75% of the time
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K: $1 for $1 match up to 6% of your salary
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Company vehicle