McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
Schedule: Monday -Friday 8am to 4:30pm
This position will operate as the lead point of contact for any and all RxO matters specific to the customer. McKesson RxO and the customer and thus should be knowledgeable on all McKesson RxO service offerings. The position implements and manages all RxO Services including; PAP Recovery, Revenue reimbursement, Spend Analytics, and any new RxO solutions/services etc.
Administer RxO programs and services at a specific site or via a remote approach to provide documented value via PAP, Revenue or SA. Works autonomously and is self-managed in a virtual environment. Maintains positive customer working relationships. Works with professional medical personnel to gain compliance and successfully qualify and enroll patients. Work with Revenue staff to ensure billing adjustments are done based upon the Identified Value Report. Work with Pharmacy staff to understand the insights gain from the analytics solution. Develop and maintain relationship with the assigned MHS sales team. Maintains accurate records, through multiple databases, which report the success of the program. Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, MHS Sales and RxO Management. Troubleshoots any issues with RxO solutions/services as needed. Able to multi-task and handle a variety of work activities. Ability to communicate in a professional manner and build customer relationships. Able to meet revenue goals. Maintains HIPAA compliance and ICARE standards in all interactions.
The Position may be responsible for providing strategic direction and support to a complex Independent Network Systems (IDNs), large health systems with common ownership or contractual distribution affiliation with McKesson RxO.
Position will be focused on consulting services which drive distribution business emphasizing business operations, planning, designing, implementing initiatives related to McKesson RxO. Develops effective relationships with client engagement managers and ancillary departments through multiple channels. Identifies opportunities. Build approaches to solve complex customer challenges managing, cost, risk and value.
**Onsite support at customer locations in Baltimore MD will be required **
- Works in a self-directed professional environment and provides best in class services and support for McKesson RxO Customers
- Accountable for understanding the McKesson RxO Master Services Agreement commitments and for flawless execution of the agreement and on-boarding of new McKesson RxO opportunities.
- Provide support on all day-to-day issues for McKesson RxO Services in collaboration with McKesson’s PAS Reps, Revenue Analyst and/or Analytics Analyst
- Participate in MHS and RxO sales team presentations to further enhance business growth opportunities, enhance selling skills and gain knowledge of customer.
- Consults with the other members of the McKesson RxO team in reviewing analysis, validating and documenting revenue/reimbursement and patient assistance opportunity.
- Decides which drugs and patients to work at each health system facility by pre-screening and qualifying each for the various PAP programs, creates own work schedule, responsible for prioritizing work to accomplish contractual outcomes
- Use knowledge and expertise to analyze, implement, monitor and document pharmacy reimbursement/revenue identified value, realized value and missed opportunity
- Provide customer engagement including responsible for direct purchase, metrics, providing reports, creating custom views, ensuring most up to date accounts are in Spend Analytics, and providing customer insights for analytics solutions
- Works in a self-directed and autonomous professional environment. Makes daily decisions and uses sound judgment on the recovery work processes, prioritizes customers and recovery management to maximize revenues.
- Develop and implement process improvement recommendations to satisfy business unit functions and goals
- Builds relationships by communicating frequently with professional medical personnel (doctors, nurses, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, pharmacy buyers, patient financial advocates, revenue integrity team, billing/financial services team) to gain support and compliance with RxO services.
- Participates and presents at customer quarterly review meetings the success of McKesson RxO and discuss challenges and resolutions to make the program better at their facilities.
- Responsible for leading customer trainings and understanding customer expectation.
- Responsible to troubleshoot and coordinate resolution with the customer on all customer related processes or reports.
- Follow up with customers on any outstanding realized value or missed opportunities
- 3+ years of customer focused Client/Account Management experience
- Must have strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to present and communicate with healthcare professionals at all levels with professional, engaging and confident demeanor
- Successful experience in a dynamic environment with the ability to navigate organizational complexity and change
- Must have strong understanding of confidentiality of patient records and HIPAA compliance
- Ability to be self-directed and autonomous and able to work effectively independently
- Must have ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and priorities effectively and continue to meet deadlines
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Master’s Degree is a plus
- Healthcare, Reimbursement or Account Management industry experience preferred.
- Patient Assistance experience a plus
- Hospital systems experience a plus
- Must maintain the McKesson ICARE standards of behavior at all times
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, finance, or related experience; Master’s Degree is a plus
Career Level: P2
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!