Naumann/Hobbs is looking for YOU to fill our Account Manager- Outside Sales position for our Phoenix, AZ location.
We are the largest Material Handling Equipment Company in the Southwest. Naumann/Hobbs Material Handling, Inc. sells, rents, services, and supplies parts on an extensive line of material handling products. We are a staple in the Valley with almost 70 years of business experience and over 100 million in annual sales.
What you will do:
- Partner and consult with our clients and/or potential customers, selling forklifts and other heavy equipment, parts, rental contracts, service agreements and racking systems.
- Continually work with existing accounts and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities.
- Demonstrate products or services and explain features and merits of products or services offered, depending on an individual customer need.
- Creatively strategize the best way to increase existing business, strengthen partnerships, penetrate new accounts, and build connections.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management.
- Foster strong connections to grow our client base and maintain our reputation as an industry leader in customer service and account management.
- Proficient in the highest level of written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years of sales experience- in a similar industry preferred.
- Intermediate level Excel skills - manipulating spreadsheets, filtering, searching.
- Communicate and collaborate with customers, peers, and management.
What will we do for you:
- Positive work environment that encourages growth and offers a work/life balance
- Monday - Friday work week
- Short- and Long-Term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation and Sick time
- Discounts at major retailers and more
Naumann/Hobbs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening check.