This position’s purpose is to develop strategies necessary to continually improve competitive position in Convenience Stores and Grocery Chain Accounts. This position works remotely from a home office.
- To establish relationships with targeted accounts at all levels impacting E & S decisions, i.e. Purchasing, Operations, Marketing, Administration, and Research & Development.
- In conjunction with Field Sales Management assist and support efforts as appropriate for District Sales Managers in developing locally based C-Store and Grocery Accounts.
- To maintain a database of the assigned C-Store and Grocery Accounts which include smallwares and light equipment used, key personnel, development schedule for new openings, international growth, menu changes, preferred distribution, etc.
- To work with Product Managers regarding custom product opportunities and new product concepts.
- To ensure team selling approach to C-Store/Grocery Accounts utilizing Field Sales, Management, Product Managers, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Procurement, and Customer Service.
- Work with Director of Strategic Sales to develop annual sales plan and accompanying strategies.
- Responsible to work with Director of Strategic Sales to establish and maintain all Admin related contracts and pricing, and keep information current.
- Provide a current project list to Director of Strategic Sales detailing pending and booked sales activity on a monthly basis.
- Participate in trade shows, selling conferences, and C-Store/Lodging conferences where applicable.
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Strategic Sales.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Minimum five years experience selling equipment and supplies, and Administrative Management with US based Convenience Store and Grocery Chain Headquarters. Extensive existing relationships with Key Purchasing and Operations Personnel in these Accounts.
- Past experience in Foodservice Operations, Lodging, and Dealer/Distributor roles.
- Educational equivalent of bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication – verbal and written.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Computer skills to include: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook.
Company Culture Requirements
- Treat all people with Respect – People matter. Understand your audience and your impact. We are better when people are heard and valued for their unique perspective.
- Take Ownership – People are counting on you. Act with integrity and follow through on commitments.
- Empower Action – We succeed when we work together. Our differences make us stronger and create better outcomes. People and teams are empowered to make decisions and take action.
- Commitment to Stakeholders – We are committed to knowing and exceeding the expectations of our customers, employees, ownership and communities.
- Life Beyond Work – People need balance. Embrace opportunities to pursue your passions.