Do you have a passion for cinematography, photography, videography? Do you enjoy the sales process – building relationships, promoting products and solutions to clients? If so, this could be an exciting career opportunity for you!
Representing the Imaging Solutions Group, the Account Manager will promote Cinema EOS, Professional Camcorders, lenses, projectors, PTZ cameras, Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras, to new and existing customers. This is a home based position targeting system integration partners in the West Region.
This position is full time and is considered virtual. The office will be open 5 days a week; however you will not be required to report to the office unless there is a specific business need. Note that work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs.
- Ensure optimum account penetration and development by frequent customer contact, develop and establish methods of reporting, communication, profiling and measurements associated with the performance of account penetration and development
- Provide key account technical coordination and maintenance of sales and marketing records for review by upper management
- Assist Sales Management in the development of materials and participate in the evaluation of account development effectiveness
- Advise management on recommended courses of action or areas needing improvement as they pertain to an assigned account
- Manage all business aspects of the assigned accounts to avoid any disruptions or roadblocks to the sales process
- Achieve monthly sales quota
- Provide reports to management on a regular basis
- Identify new opportunities and develop ongoing relationships with SI partners in region to increase Canon brand share.
- Work collaboratively with Canon’s Vertical Sales, Business Planning, Operations and Marketing teams.
- Document the development and ongoing status of all assigned + targeted accounts and opportunities in contact management system (Salesforce.com).
- Support Canon Cinema EOS, Professional Video Equipment, PTZ, Projector and Lens product lines at trade events.
- Supply management with competitive information and accurate forecasts.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required.
- 5 years of related experience selling professional video equipment, broadcast lenses or Pro AV equipment within the system integration space.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of industry products and market intelligence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar contact management system.
- Must be able to accommodate up to 60% overnight travel.
- Position based in home office in the West
- Video Production sales experience preferred
- Experience utilizing a CRM system. Salesforce.com preferred
- This position requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job and must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies.
The company will not pursue or support visa sponsorship for this position.
About our Company - Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies
in 2020. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei
philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. †Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office. All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners. Canon U.S.A., Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/ We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor. We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers. #CUSA
#PM19 #CUSA #LI-NF1 #LI-Remote