PAFCO is a $500MM+ global seafood manufacturing company with 45+ years of success. Our business is built on trust which has allowed for both our company, and our customers, to succeed together. Learn more about the company at www.pafco.net.
We are currently looking for polished, professional Account Manager Assistant to join our growing team! The right individual possesses keen understanding of the Southern California market. Successful Account Managers are well-positioned to be the Company’s next generation leaders! If you are professional, great with people, self-driven and entrepreneurial then we want to hear from you. For the right individual, PAFCO offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package, and a tremendous career opportunity.
The Account Manager Assistant will support key customers and independent accounts alongside their Account Manager. The position will also be responsible for representing and help selling the full line of the Company’s products to the assigned area’s key customers.
- Define short and long-term business objectives and sales strategies for key accounts;
- Develop new accounts through sales calls, proposals, presentations, and follow-up;
- Direct and lead interaction between customers and the Company to facilitate marketing, logistics, product development and sales efforts;
- Achieve all volume, margin and profit goals;
- Maintain existing account relationships through personal visits and follow-up on a systematic basis;
- Drive and achieve meaningful sales results;
- Keep abreast of consumer trends, government regulations, economic climate changes or other demographic factors that may affect specific markets within the assigned area;
- Develop and maintain relationships within customer communities;
- At all times, promote a positive image of and protect the overall reputation of the Company.
- Be a role model for Integrity, Courage and Conviction;
- Adapts to changing business needs, introduces new ways of thinking and behaving, and applies new ideas. Comfortable to manage ambiguity;
- Practical/pragmatic approach to problem solving & timely solution execution;
- Manages conflicting priorities within tight deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong collaboration skills to get things done within a matrix organization;
- Excellent networking skills to build internal and external networks.
- 2+ years experience food sales required
- Must be fluent in Cantonese
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation leave
- 401k with employee matching
- PAFCO does not offer sponsorship for this position